In regards to physical devices ordered from nativedsdgear.com (or gear.nativedsd.com)
Last update to terms: Feb. 13, 2017
- Shipments made outside the EU, may be subject to import taxes. Contact your local government to find out what you can expect. We cannot be held responsible for the costs of importing goods into the country you specify during checkout of the order.
- Orders from gear.nativedsd.com are handled by the team from NativeDSD.com
- The 30-day trial period starts on the day the shipment for the product is received by the listener and as indicated by the track and trace information provided by the freighter.
- Any returns must be dated with valid postal stamp within 30 days after receiving the shipment or indicated as such by track and trace information provided by the freighter (first scan date time).
- Any returns made delivered back to us within 14 days after delivery can be returned without restocking fees.
- Any returns within 15-30 days are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Any refunds will only be made after returning equipment in 100% good condition. Fingerprints OK. Ripped boxes or packaging is not ok, and the amount deducted for replacing packaging depends on the device ordered.
- Make sure to include the original invoice in the box with any returns and indicate that you are returning the item. We cannot be held financially responsible for being charged with import taxes.
- Return shipment, cost, delivery and packaging is solely the responsibility of the user.
- One or two year warranty is always included. Certain manufacturers offer even more warranty, please always check this with the manufacturer’s website, or by sending us a message.
- The currency converter is for informational purposes only. Any transaction will still be made in Euro’s. It is up to your financial institution to calculate the exchange amounts. The indicated amounts may be slightly different from the actual amount deducted due to constant exchange rate updates.
In regards to the free music offered with a purchase from this site
There are a few rules in connection with the free albums that come with Gear orders.
- You may choose any album from www.nativedsd.com, the number of albums is outlined in the table on this page.
- Select the albums and reply to the order confirmation email with your wish-list.
- The free albums will be added to your NativeDSD account so you can download them. You will need to create an account at www.nativedsd.com if you do not have an account yet to be able to receive the music. We only offer downloads for the free music, no physical media is shipped.
- Any album delivered to you for free with a Gear order becomes a purchase if you decide to return the hardware device within the trial period. The value of the free albums delivered will be deducted from the refund after sending back the device in 100% working condition. (You may be charged VAT for the albums, depending on your location.)
- We hope not to scare you with these rules, it is the only way we can offer a 30-day trial in combination with the free music. You can of course not make use of the free album offer, or only accept the offer after the trial time expires to eliminate any confusion. Questions? Ask us!
NativeDSD.com TERMS AND CONDITIONS – USER
THIS IS A LEGAL AND BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND NativeDSD v.o.f., (“NATIVEDSD”)] STATING THE TERMS THAT GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE NativeDSD DIGITAL STORE AND WEBSITE. TOGETHER WITH ANY UPDATES, ADDITIONAL TERMS, SOFTWARE LICENSES AND NATIVEDSD’S RELATED RULES AND POLICIES SHALL COLLECTIVELY CONSTITUTE THE AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”) BETWEEN YOU AND NativeDSD TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS, CLICK “AGREE”. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT CLICK “AGREE,” AND DO NOT USE THE NativeDSD DIGITAL STORE. IF YOU USE ANY PART OF THE NativeDSD DIGITAL STORE, BY THAT USE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. YOU MUST ACCEPT AND ABIDE BY THESE TERMS AS PRESENTED TO YOU: CHANGES, ADDITIONS, OR DELETIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE, AND, IN ADDITION TO OTHER REMEDIES, NATIVEDSD MAY REFUSE YOU ACCESS TO THE NATIVEDSD DIGITAL STORE FOR NONCOMPLIANCE WITH ANY PART OF THIS AGREEMENT.
1. Definition of the “NativeDSD Digital Store” and “Products”.
NativeDSD is a Netherlands limited liability company, and is the provider of the NativeDSD Digital Store that manages the NativeDSD.com site and permits you to purchase downloads of digital content (“Products”) encoded using a high-definition or “lossless” codec, under certain terms and conditions as set forth in this Agreement. Our Products are files of recordings that are downloaded to and stored on the hard drive of your computer, PDA, or other digital device, or copied onto a CD, and transferred to other digital devices. NativeDSD Products may be purchased individually as tracks, collectively as albums, or, in some cases, only in the form of a full-length album. However, as addressed below, each purchase of a Product shall be deemed a final, nonrefundable sale. Further, there is no assurance that Products will be compatible with any particular digital device or compact disc burner, or that any compact discs that are burned will function properly.
2. System Requirements. Use of the Digital Store requires Internet access (fees may apply), a compatible device, and certain software (fees may apply), and may require obtaining updates or upgrades from time to time. Because use of the Digital Store involves hardware, software, and Internet access, your ability to use the Digital Store may be affected by the performance of these factors. Do not use the Digital Store unless you have high speed Internet access. You acknowledge and agree that such system requirements, shall be not be construed to represent or guarantee you access to the Digital
5. Your Information. You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information required to register with the Digital Store and at other points as may be required in the course of using the Digital Store (“Registration Data”). You further agree to maintain and update your Registration Data and Account Information as required to keep it accurate, current, and complete. NativeDSD may terminate your rights to any or all of the Digital Store if any information you provide is false, inaccurate or incomplete. You agree that NativeDSD may store and use the Registration Data and Account Information you provide (including credit card information, even if we state we are not storing your credit card information) for use in maintaining your accounts and billing fees to your credit card.
6. Age requirements for use of the Digital Store. This Digital Store is available for individuals aged 18 years or older.
7. Objectionable Material. You understand that by using the Digital Store, you may encounter content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which content may or may not be identified as having explicit language. Nevertheless, you agree to use the Digital Store at your sole risk and that NativeDSD shall have no liability to you for content that may be found offensive, indecent, or objectionable.
8. User Account and Security.
a. Account and Password. As a registered user of the Digital Store, you may receive or establish an account and sub accounts (individually) and collectively referred to as “Account”. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Account. You should not reveal your Account information to anyone else or use anyone else’s Account. You are entirely responsible for all activities that occur on or through your Account, and you agree to immediately notify NativeDSD of any unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security. NativeDSD shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of your Account.
b. Security. You understand that the Digital Store, and Products purchased through the Digital Store, do not utilize any digital rights management or DRM. As such, you, the consumer, hereby agree to adhere to the laws of the Netherlands protecting copyrighted intellectual property and shall refrain from illegally copying, selling or otherwise exploiting the Products in any manner. Violations of Netherlands Copyright Law may result in civil and/or criminal liability.
9. Purchase of Content from NativeDSD.
a. Products Requirements. You acknowledge that use of Products may require the use of other hardware and software products (e.g., the ability to make copies of Products on physical media and render performance of Products on authorized digital player devices), and that such hardware and software is your responsibility. Once a Product is purchased and you receive the Product, it is your responsibility not to lose, destroy, or damage the Product, and NativeDSD shall be without liability to you in the event to any loss, destruction, or damage.
b. Use of Products. You acknowledge that your use of the Products is limited to your own personal use and the Products shall not be commercially exploited by you in any way and is subject to NativeDSD’s Usage Rules which you hereby agreed to.
c. Your use of the Products is conditioned upon your prior acceptance of the terms of this Agreement.
d. You shall be authorized to use the Products only for personal, noncommercial use. Any burning or exporting capabilities are solely an accommodation to you and shall not constitute a grant or waiver ( or other limitation or implication) of any rights of the copyrights owners in any content, sound recording, underlying musical composition, or artwork embodied in any Product. The delivery of Products does not transfer to you any commercial or promotional use rights in the Products.
f. You acknowledge that some aspects of the Digital store and the purchase of Products, may entail the ongoing involvement of NativeDSD. Accordingly, in the event that NativeDSD changes any part of the Digital Store or discontinues the Digital Store, which NativeDSD may do at its election, at any time, with or without notice to you, you acknowledge that you may no longer be able to use Products to the same extent as prior to such change or discontinuation, and that NativeDSD shall have no liability to you in such case.
g. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. We will NOT issue refunds.
10. Interactive Features. The Digital Store may offer interactive features that allow you to, among things, submit or post information and materials on areas of the Digital Store accessible and viewable by other users of the Digital Store and the public. You agree that
any use by you and such features shall be your sole responsibility, shall not infringe or violate the right of any other, contribute to or encourage unlawful conduct, or otherwise be obscene, objectionable or in poor taste. Moreover, you hereby grant NativeDSD a worldwide,
royalty-free, nonexclusive license to use such materials as part of the Digital Store, and in relation to Products, without any compensation or obligation to you.
a. NativeDSD reserves the right to not post or publish materials, and to delete remove or edit any
material, at any time in its sole discretion without liability.
11. Territory. NativeDSD is available worldwide.
12. Agreement to Pay.
a. Payment for Products. You agree to pay for all Products you purchase through the Digital Store, and that NativeDSD may charge your credit card for any Products purchased, and for any additional amounts (including any taxes, as applicable) as may be accrued (collectively “Fees”) by or in connection with your Account.
b. Right to Change Prices and Availability of Products. Prices and availability of any Products are subject to change at any time.
c. Electronic Signatures and Contracts. Your use of the Digital Store includes the ability to enter into agreements and/or to make purchases electronically. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS CONSTITUTE YOUR AGREEMENT AND INTENT TO BE BOUND BY AND TO PAY FOR SUCH AGREEMENTS AND PURCHASES. YOUR AGREEMENT AND INTENT TO BE BOUND BY ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS APPLIES TO ALL RECORDS RELATING TO ALL TRANSACTIONS YOU ENTER INTO WHEN USING OUR DIGITAL STORE, INCLUDING NOTICES OF CANCELLATION, POLICIES, CONTRACTS, AND APPLICATIONS.
d. Required Hardware and Software. In order to access and retain your electronic records, you may be required to have certain hardware and software, which are your sole responsibility.
13. Delivery of Products. On occasion, technical problems may delay or prevent delivery of your Product. Your exclusive and sole remedy with respect to a Product that is not delivered within a reasonable period will be either replacement of such Product, or refund of the purchase price paid for such Product, as determined by NativeDSD.
14. Intellectual Property.
a. Acknowledgement of Ownership. You agree that the Digital Store, including but not limited to graphics, audio clips, and editorial content, contains proprietary information and material that is owned by NativeDSD and/or its licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright, and that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of the Digital Store in compliance with the terms of this Agreement. No portion of the Digital Store may be reproduced in any form or by any means. You agree not to
modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on Digital Store, or in any manner. You shall not exploit Digital Store in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity.
b. Removal of NativeDSD Content or Other Materials. Notwithstanding any other provisions of this Agreement, NativeDSD and its licensors reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any such Products, content or materials under this Agreement. NativeDSD may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain features or portions of the Digital Store, in any case without notice or liability.
c. Copyrights. All copyrights in and to the Digital Store, including but not limited to the NativeDSD Network (including the compilation of content, postings, links to other Internet resources, and descriptions of those resources),s and software, are owned by NativeDSD and/or its licensors. THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR ANY PART OF THE DIGITAL STORE, EXCEPT FOR USE OF THE DIGITAL STORE AS PERMITTED IN THESE TERMS, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND INFRINGES ON THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, INCLUDING POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES, FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
d. Trademarks. NativeDSD, the NativeDSD logo, The Internet’s Hi Def Download Store and other NativeDSD trademarks, Digital Store marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the Digital Store are trademarks or registered trademarks of Native Download Source BV. in the Netherlands and/or other countries. Other trademarks, Digital Store marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the Digital Store may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks and any use of such trademarks.
a. Termination by NativeDSD. If you fail, or if NativeDSD suspects in its sole determination that you have failed, to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement, including but not limited to failure to make payment of Fees due, failure to provide NativeDSD with a valid credit card or with accurate and complete Registration Data, Billing Information, User Profile information, and information in Add Funds, failure to safeguard your Account information, or violation of the Usage Rules or any license to the software, NativeDSD, in its sole discretion, without notice to you may: (i) terminate this Agreement and/or your Account, and you will remain liable for all amounts due under your Account up to and including the date of termination; and/or (ii) terminate the license to the software; and/or (iii) preclude access to the Digital Store (or any part thereof).
b. Termination of the Digital Store. NativeDSD reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Digital Store (or any part or content thereof) at any time with or without notice to you, and NativeDSD will not be liable to you or to any third party should it exercise such rights.
16. General Compliance with Laws. The Digital Store is controlled and operated by Native Download Source BV in the Netherlands. You agree to comply with all local, and national laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations that apply to your use of the Digital Store.
17. Enforcement of These Terms. NativeDSD reserves the right to take steps NativeDSD believes are reasonably necessary and appropriate to enforce and/ or verify compliance with any part of this Agreement (including but not limited to NativeDSD’s right to cooperate with any legal process relating to your use of the Digital Store and/or Products, and/or third party claim that your use of the Digital Store and/or Products is unlawful and/or infringes such third party’s rights.) You agree that NativeDSD has the right, without liability to you, to disclose any Registration Data and/ or Account information to law enforcement authorities, government officials, and/or any third party as NativeDSD believes is reasonably necessary or
appropriate to enforce and/or verify compliance with any part of this Agreement (including but not limited to NativeDSD’s right to cooperate with any legal process relating to your use of the Digital Store and/or Products, and/or a third party claim that your use of the Digital Store and/or Products is unlawful and/or infringes such third party’s rights).
18. No Responsibility for the third-Party Material or Web sites. Certain content, Products, and Digital Stores available via Digital Store may include materials from third parties. In addition, NativeDSD may provide links to certain third party websites. You acknowledge and agree that NativeDSD is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy of any such third-party material or Websites. NativeDSD does not warrant or endorse and does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or Digital Stores of third parties. Links to other websites are provided solely as a convenience to you.
19. Disclaimer of Warranties; Liability Limitations.
a. NativeDSD DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE DIGITAL STORE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, AND YOU AGREE THAT FROM TIME TO TIME NATIVEDSD MAY REMOVE THE DIGITAL STORE FOR INDEFINITE PERIODS OF TIME, OR CANCEL THE DIGITAL STORE AT ANY TIME,WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU AND WITHOUT LIABILITY TO YOU.
b. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE DIGITAL STORE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE DIGITAL STORE AND ALL PRODUCTS AND DIGITAL STORES DELIVERED TO YOU THROUGH THE DIGITAL STORE ARE (EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED BY NATIVEDSD) PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR USE WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON INFRINGEMENT. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
c. IN NO CASE SHALL NativeDSD, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FORM YOUR USE OF ANY OF THE DIGITAL STORES OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THE DIGITAL STORES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT (OR PRODUCT) POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE DIGITAL STORE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THEIR POSSIBILITY. BECAUSE SOME
STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THIS CLAUSE SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
d. NativeDSD SHALL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROTECT INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE DIGITAL STORES, BUT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR SUBMISSION OF SUCH INFORMATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND NATIVEDSD HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR LIABILITY RELATING TO
SUCH INFORMAITON IN ANY WAY.
e. NativeDSD DOES NOT REPRESENT OR GUARANTEE THAT THE DIGITAL STORE WILL BE FREE FROM LOSS, CORRUPTION, ATTACK, VIRUSES, INTERFERENCE, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSION, AND NativeDSD DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY RELATING THERETO. YOU SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR BACKING UP YOUR OWN SYSTEM.
20. Waiver and Indemnity, BY USING THE DIGITAL STORE, YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD NativeDSD, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, AND LICENSORS HARMLESS WITH RESPCT TO ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OUR BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR USE OF THE DIGITAL STORE, OR ANY ACTION TAKEN BY NATIVEDSD AS PART OF ITS INVESTIGATION OF A SUSPECTED VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR AS A RESULT OF ITS FINDING OR DECISION THAT A VIOLATION FO THIS AGREEMENT HAS OCCURRED. THIS MEANS THAT YOU CANNOT SUE OR RECOVER ANY DAMAGES FROM NativeDSD, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, AND LICENSORS AS A RESULT OF ITS DECISION TO REMOVE OR REFUSE TO PROCESS ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT, TO WARN YOU, TO SUSPEND OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO THE DIGITAL STORE, OR TO TAKE ANY OTHER ACTION DURING THE INVESTIGATION OF A SUSPECTED VIOLATION OR AS A RESULT OF NativeDSD’s CONCLUSION THAT A VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT HAS OCCURRED. THIS WAIVER AND INDEMNITY PROVISION APPLIES TO ALL VIOLATIONS DESCRIBED IN OR CONTEMPLATED BY THIS
21. Changes. NativeDSD reserves the right, at any time and from time to time, to update, revise, supplement, and otherwise modify this Agreement and to impose new or additional rules, policies, terms, or conditions on your use of the Digital Store. Such updates, revisions, supplements, modifications, and additional, rules, policies, terms, and conditions (collectively referred to in this Agreement as “Additional Terms”) will be effective immediately and incorporated into this Agreement. Your continued use of the NativeDSD Digital Store after Additional Terms are hereby incorporated into this Agreement by this reference.
22. Notices. NativeDSD may send you a notice with respect to the Digital Store by sending an email message to the email address listed in your NativeDSD Account contact information, by sending a message to you in your NativeDSD’s Message Center, by sending a letter via postal mail to the contact address listed in your NativeDSD Account contact information, or by general posting in the NativeDSD Network Digital Store. Notices shall become effective immediately.
23. Governing Law. The laws of the Netherlands, excluding its conflicts of law and rules, govern these Terms and your use of the Digital Store. Your use of the Digital Store may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws. You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or dispute with NativeDSD or relating in any way to your use of the Digital Store resides in the courts of the Netherlands.