The DDDAC (DD after Doede Douma its inventor) is a non oversampling DAC with4 DAC boards and a Raspberry PI Streamer with Ian Canada ultimate reclocker. This DAC sets itself apart by its beautiful analogue sound and depth.
- 4x 1794 Non Oversampling DAC boards
- Ethernet or S/PDIF (Coaxial) Input
- Balanced XLR and RCA Single Ended Output
- Audio Creative Magic power Supply
- Raspberry PI with RopieeeXL – (Roon Bridge en end point)
- Upgrades [January 2020] This DDDAC has been upgraded with: – Ian Canada FiFoPi ultra low jitter reclocker – Accusilicon ultra low jitter clocks
This DDDAC was built on request by the supplier September 2019. It has been used for Demos in The Netherlands.