Mojo 2 offers several ways to connect to digital devices, including smartphones, tablets and laptops, plus two 3.5 mm headphone outputs, meaning two can listen files up to 768kHz 32-bit, and DSD 256, simultaneously. Digital inputs include fast-transfer USB-C, Micro-USB, optical and coaxial, with charging via a separate dedicated Micro-USB input.
Mojo polychromatic light-up buttons offer simple control with an additional visual guide to the device’s settings. A new menu button offers navigation through a new range of features, including the all-important completely transparent UHD DSP function.
Distinctly different from all other devices, Mojo 2 uses proprietary British digital audio technology perfected over more than two decades, coupled to a powerful ‘FPGA’ processor. The result is class-leading sound quality both on the move or at home, with the power to effortlessly drive any headphones. For music just as the artist intended, Mojo 2 brings you closer to the music than any other portable.
Chord Mojo 2 Benefits
- Unrivalled digital audio processing; powerful ‘FPGA’ technology
- Additional USB-C data input for fast data-transfer
- Fully transparent ‘Ultra HD’ digital signal processing EQ, tailoring the sound to you
- Take Mojo 2 wireless when adding the Poly streamer/server (2 TB)
Unique FPGA Technology
For more than 20 years, Chord Electronics has exclusively used powerful programmable (FPGA) circuits with custom coding to provide the most advanced digital-to-analogue conversion performance in the world. With digital audio technologies perfected over two decades, Mojo 2 contains more digital audio know-how than any other small DAC, resulting in unrivalled sound quality, all backed by peerless technical measurements from the lab.
Mojo 2 brings exciting new features for music lovers
- Improved FPGA: more resolution, power and efficiency
- Improved battery: FPGA-controlled management plus improved capacity
- New menu function
- ‘UHD’ DSP: advanced EQ adjustment for headphones, file formats and personal taste
- Improved WTA filtering: 40 DSP cores for better transparency and lower noise
- High-speed USB-C input
- Two 3.5 mm headphone outputs
- Wireless-ready – simply add the Poly streamer/server
- Play music files up to 768kHz 32-bit, and DSD 256.
Specs & Connectivity
- Five digital inputs: coaxial, dual-data coax, optical, Micro-USB and USB-C
- Dynamic range 125.7 dB A wt.
- Noise 2.7 uV A wt., no measurable noise floor modulation
- Distortion and noise 0.00027 % at 2.5 V 300 ohms
- Power output 1 % distortion:
- 90 mW 300 ohms (5.2 V RMS)
- 600 mW 30 ohms (4.2 V RMS)
- 0.06 ohms output impedance
- 118 dB stereo separation 1 kHz 300 ohms 2.5 V
- Dimensions: 83 mm (3.26 in.) x 62 mm (2.44 in.) x 22.90 mm (0.90 in)
- Weight: 185 g (0.4 lbs)