VDC•5 MKII is a high-current low-noise power upgrade. Great compatibility with Sonore products.
Connecting your consumers to the VDC•5, bypasses the often noisy USB power, and replaces it with an external high-current low-noise power source.
Key features include:
- Low Noise 35VA EI Core Transformer
- High Quality Schurter switched IEC Power Inlet
- Schottky Bridge Rectifier Diodes
- Over 20,000uF of filter Capacitance
- Polypropylene bypass capacitors
- Selectable 120/240V Input Voltage
- Tightly regulated 5V DC Output @ 2.5A
- 2.5mm Output Jack & Cable
VDC•5 MKII comes standard with AC mains cable, 2.5mm~2.5mm output cable, & 5 year warranty.
Most common use are CIAudio Transient USB DAC, and Squeezebox Classic/SB3. Call or email us for compatibility with your product.
- AC Input Voltage
- 120/240V AC (User-Selectable)
- Output Voltage
- 5V DC @ 2.5A
- IEC Input Cable, Output Cable (2.5mm to 2.5mm)
- 4.4″W x 2.875″H (including feet) x 5.25″ D
- Shipping Weight
- 5 lbs
- 5 Year Parts & Labor