Heavy-Duty DSP Processing and Upsampling with Roon
- Massive, completely silent aluminum hardware – no moving parts.
- Passive convection cooling for maximum upsampling and digital processing performance
- Audio-optimized, low-latency, high-efficiency, light-weight reliable and unbreakable operating system – exaOS
- Large 7″ glass capacitive touch-screen (optional)
- Streams music to any device compatible with Roon Server: USB DACs, Roon Ready, Roon Tested, AirPlay, Chromecast, Sonos, HDMI, Devialet, KEF, Meridian, Squeezebox and other
- Integrates Qobuz, Tidal, Internet Radio
- Stereo and multichannel upsampling to DSD512, support for multiple DSD plugins
- Manages your music collection and stores the Roon database on the built-in SSD system drive
- Plays your music files stored on internal SSD storage, USB drives and NAS
- Industry best ergonomics – playback is controlled by the Roon Remote app available on iPad, iPhone, macOS, Android, and Windows
- Requires Roon subscription
Roon is a subscription-based, multi-room, multi-user networked audio platform built to the demanding standards of audiophiles. It offers bit-perfect playback, DSD and PCM upsampling, multichannel playback, and signal path display.
The exaSound Delta Server offers a choice of the best audio streaming and processing technologies that deliver consistent high-end sonic fidelity:
- UPnP Server, UPnP/OpenHome Player
- Roon Server and Roon Player
- Signalyst NAA Player
Roon-Enabled CD Ripping
CD Ripping is enabled from the web user interface in Manual or Autostart modes. CD data is retrieved with very high accuracy and stored on internal SSD or attached USB drive. Metadata – album title, artist and track names are downloaded from the CDDB database. For superior user experience and the best metadata accuracy automated CD ripping should be used with Roon. Roon’s cloud-based intelligent library management service corrects and enhances the metadata for the ripped CDs .
exaDirect™ Bitperfect, minimum processing signal path
ZeroJitter™ Asynchronous Bitperfect Packet Streaming over USB
ZeroResolutionLoss™ Volume Control
- All-time 0dB full-scale streaming
- 4-way volume synchronization
- Volume trimming for individual channels
- Volume bypass
ENclusiv™ Comprehensive Sampling Rate Support in Stereo and Multi-channel
- Native DSD64, DSD128, DSD256
- DXD 352.8kHz /32bit
- PCM 44.1 to 384kHz/32bit
- MQA Full Unfold with Supported DACs
exaSound DACs connected via USB to the Delta Server operate as Roon Ready devices. Unique asynchronous packet streaming over USB developed by exaSound guarantees that CPU load cased by multiple server tasks does not affect the timing accuracy and precision of local USB playback. With one device audiophiles can have it all – reverence-quality music server and top-performance renderer.
Roon Ready is the highest level of Roon integration. Roon technology is customized and embedded both in the player and the DAC for achieving best user experience. Together, Roon and exaSound deliver the power, flexibility, and performance benefits of networked audio, with the easiest setup and highest reliability available.
Tidal, Qobuz and internet Radio are available via Roon, AirPlay and third-party apps including Bubble UPnP and MconnectHD
Spotify is available via AirPlay. Audio streaming protocols: Roon RAAT, Signalyst NAA, UPnP, Open Home, AirPlay
- Networking: Gigabit Ethernet
- Ready for use for most applications right out of the box with zero-configuration
- Advanced configurations are available via Web-browser user interface
- Remote Support, Remote Diagnostics, Remote Upgrades
Cable connectors are located on the bottom surface of the Delta Music Server:
- 4 x USB 3.0
- Gigabit Ethernet LAN RJ45
- HDMI Monitor Output
- Power 19VoltThe power button and the power light are located at the front right corner of the bottom surface.
Custom-Order Upgrade Options
- RAM upgrades up to 32GB
- System solid state drive upgrades up to 2TB
- Additional solid state or spinning drive
You can add more internal storage yourself as well, but please keep in mind the drive has to be formatted by the server before use.
exaSound Delta Music Server Specifications
|CPU||Intel 9th Generation i9-9900|
|RAM||Standard 8GB, custom upgrade options up to 32GB, see above|
|System SSD Drive||128GB, custom upgrade options, see above|
|Internal Storage||Custom upgrade options, see above|
|Music Library||Over 200,000 Tracks|
|Roon Core Multiroom Capacity||Over Five Zones, Typical|
|Network Connection||Gigabit Ethernet|
|USB Ports||4x USB 3.0, expandable|
|HDMI||Audio Output, User interface for configuration settings.|
|Display Port||Audio Output|
|Power Supply||External, Input:100-240V / 2A, 50-60 Hz
Output: 19V / 6.32 A
|Chassis||Premium Grade Aluminum Extruded Panels, Black Finish|
|Dimensions||10.3 x 10.3 x 10.8 in
260 x 260 x 275 mm
(W x D x H)
|Weight||9.5 Kg / 21 lbs|
|Package Dimensions|| 356 x 356 x 405 mm
14 x 14 x 16 in
(W x D x H)
|Package Weight||11.5 Kg / 25.4 lbs|
Custom configurations possible
If you would like a configuration that is currently not listed, please contact us so we can discuss with you the other options available for this server.
There are no reviews yet.