Store, Stream and Play
Meet the best proprietary and open-source digital audio technologies in one compact component
Roon Core Server, UPnP server, Roon Ready Player, UPnP/OpenHome Player, Airplay Player and Signalyst NAA Player
- Heavy-duty, high-performance hardware
- exaSound-built lightweight operating system optimized for Hi-Res audio
- Seamless user experience and life-like sound with exaSound DACs
- Stream music to RoonReady, Airplay, UPnP, OpenHome and many other audio devices
- Manages your music collection, streams to your audio devices, and stores the Roon database in the Gamma internal SSD drive
- Manages your music files stored on internal disk storage, USB drives and NAS
- Manages streamed content from TIDAL and Qobuz
- Streams music to USB, Sonos, AirPlay, Roon Ready, and many other audio devices
- Playback is controlled by the Roon Remote app available on all platforms
- Offers bit-perfect playback or DSD / PCM upsampling, stereo and multichannel playback
- Requires Roon subscription
The built-in UPnP Server can stream music files stored on the internal SSD storage or attached USB drives. Up to eight drives can be attached with external powered USB hub. Compatible player Apps include MconnectHD, BubbleUPnP and Hi-Fi Cast.
Special integration with exaSound DACs offers flawless user experience and exceptional fidelity.
The exaSound Gamma can serve a double duty as server and player/renderer when exaSound DAC is attached via USB. Unique asynchronous packet streaming over USB developed by exaSound guarantees that CPU load cased by multiple server tasks does not affect the timing accuracy and precision of local USB playback. With one device audiophiles can have it all – reverence-quality music server and top-performance renderer.
ZeroResolutionLoss™ Volume Control
ENclusiv™ Comprehensive Sampling Rate Support in Stereo and Multi-channel
- Native DSD64, DSD128, DSD256
- DXD 352.8kHz /32bit
- PCM 44.1 to 384kHz/32bit
- MQA Full Unfold with Supported DACs
exaSound DACs connected via USB to the Gamma Server operate as Roon Ready devices.
Roon Ready is the highest level of Roon integration. Roon technology is customized and embedded both in the player and the DAC for achieving best user experience. Together, Roon and exaSound deliver the power, flexibility, and performance benefits of networked audio, with the easiest setup and highest reliability available.
- Tidal and Qobuz are available via Roon, AirPlay and third-party apps including Bubble UPnP and MconnectHD
- Spotify is available via AirPlay
- Audio streaming protocols: Roon RAAT, Signalyst NAA, UPnP, Open Home, AirPlay
- Networking: Gigabit Ethernet
- Ready for use right out of the box with zero-configuration
- Advanced configurations are available via Web-browser user interface
- Remote support
- Remote upgrade
|CPU||Intel 8th Generation i7 Processor|
|RAM||8GB, custom upgrade options up to 32GB|
|System SSD Drive||128GB, custom upgrade options|
|Optional Internal Storage||Internal 2.5″ HDD/SSD Bay|
|Music Library||OVER 12,000 Albums (120,000 Tracks)|
|Roon Core Multiroom Capacity||Over Five Zones, Typical|
|Network Connection||Gigabit Ethernet|
|USB Ports||2x USB 3.0|