Tidal Connect support allows the Tidal apps on iOS, Android, Mac OS and Windows devices to stream directly to the Sigma Streamer Mark II. Master-quality Tidal and Qobuz Hi-Res streaming is also available with Roon. The UPnP apps Mconnect Player HD and Bubble UPnP offer simplicity while delivering uncompromised sound fidelity for all high-resolution formats.
Newly released Web Streaming brings high-end audio experience with the world’s most popular player – YouTube. The video experience is included. Web Streaming also offers Qobuz Hi-Res audio up to PCM 192 KHz and access to thousands of Internet radio stations with Tune-In Radio.
Sigma Streamer Mark II can be used with the Roon Nucleus and with PC and Mac-based Roon servers. Sigma Streamer Mark II offers tight integration and improved ergonomics when coupled with the exaSound-made Delta Server Mark II. In addition, Delta Mark II delivers the highest CPU performance when DSP processing is required with Roon.
The exaSound Sigma Streamer is a Stereophile Recommended Class A audio component. It offers the best of the proprietary and the open-source audio technologies. For most applications it can be used right out of the box with zero-setup. Advanced configurations are available via Web-browser user interface.
ZeroJitter™ Asynchronous Bitperfect Streaming
In-house developed unique true asynchronous USB interface with error correction assures accurate data reception
ZeroResolutionLoss™ Volume Control
- All-time 0dB full-scale streaming
- 4-way volume synchronization
- Volume trimming for individual channels
- Volume bypass
ENclusiv™ Comprehensive Sampling Rate support in stereo and multi-channel:
- Native DSD64, DSD128, DSD256, DSD512
- DXD 352.8kHz /32bit
- PCM 44.1 to 384 kHz / 32 bit
- MQA Full Unfold with exaSound e32 and e62 DACs
- Wireless Wi-Fi 802.11ac connections supports DSD 512 and PCM 384 kHz / 32 bit
- Multi-channel playback via Gigabit Ethernet connection up to DSD 256 and PCM 384 KHz / 32 bit
- External: Roon Server, Signalyst HQplayer, JRiver, UPnP/OpenHome
- Built-in: UPnP Server for use with attached USB drives
- Audio streaming protocols: Roon RAAT, Signalyst NAA, UPnP, Open Home, Tidal Connect, AirPlay, Bluetooth
- Web Streaming: YouTube, YouTube Music, Qobuz, TuneIn Radio
- Networking: Gigabit Ethernet, Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Web interface for remote operation and advanced configuration from a mobile device
- Remote support
- Remote upgrade
- Roon Ready
Sigma Streamer is a certified RoonReady device. RoonReady means that it transparently discovers and connects to Roon with no network configuration and delivers bitperfect audio to your DAC.
When used with the exaSound e32 Mark II DAC, the Sigma Streamer supports full MQA decoding and rendering Hi-Res music data up to 24-bit 384kHz.
|Maximum sampling rate DSD||DSD512|
|Maximum sampling rate PCM||PCM 384kHz/32-bit|
(Requires Compatible DAC)
|Full Unfold up to 384 kHz|
|Web user interface||Yes|
|UCB Ports||2xUSB 2.0; 2xUSB 3.0|
|SSD for Library Storage||32GB|
|Support for third-party DACs||USB Audio 2.0, availability of features is not tested|
Version 52 (2022-12-10)
Web Streaming via HDMI
TuneIn Radio support
Completely redesigned user interface Light and Dark user interface themes.