Extended Hi-Res audio support up to DSD256, DXD, PCM 384 kHz/32bit and MQA is available over wired Ethernet and Wi-Fi 802.11 AC connection.Tidal, Qobus, Spotify and other Internet streaming services are available with Roon or with popular apps including Bubble UPnP and MconnectHD.
ZeroJitter™ Asynchronous Bitperfect Streaming
exaSound Sigma Streamer offers the best of the proprietary and the open-source audio technologies in one compact component. It can be used right out of the box with zero-setup. Advanced configurations are available via Web-browser user interface.
ZeroResolutionLoss™ Volume Control
- All-time 0dB full-scale streaming
- 4-way volume synchronization
- Volume trimming for individual channels
- Volume bypass
ENclusiv™ Comprehensive Sampling Rate support in stereo and multi-channel:
- Native DSD64, DSD128, DSD256
- DXD 352.8kHz /32bit
- PCM 44.1 to 384 kHz/32 bit
- MQA Full Unfold with Supported DACs
- DSD 512 / PCM 768 kHz-ready for future use with next generation DACs
- Wireless Wi-Fi 802.11ac connections supports stereo DSD 256 and stereo PCM 384 kHz / 32 bit
- Multi-channel playback via Gigabit Ethernet connection
- External: Roon Server, Signalyst HQplayer, JRiver, UPnP/OpenHome
- Built-in: UPnP Server for use with attached USB drive. Up to eight USB drives can be attached with external powered USB hub.
- Audio streaming protocols: Roon RAAT, Signalyst NAA, UPnP, Open Home, AirPlay
- Networking: Gigabit Ethernet, Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Web interface for remote operation and advanced configuration from a mobile device
- Remote support
- Remote upgrade
Sigma Streamer is a certified RoonReady device. RoonReady means that it transparently discovers and connects to Roon with no network configuration and delivers bitperfect audio to your DAC.
When used with the exaSound e32 Mark II DAC, the Sigma Streamer supports full MQA decoding and rendering Hi-Res music data up to 24-bit 384kHz.
|Maximum sampling rate DSD|| DSD256
|Maximum sampling rate PCM|| PCM 384kHz/32-bit
(Requires Compatible DAC)
|Full Unfold up to 384 kHz|
|Web user interface||Yes|
|UCB Ports||1xUSB 2.0; 1xUSB 3.0|
|SSD for Libray Storage||128GB|
|Support for third-party DACs||USB Audio 2.0, availability of features is not tested|