The Sonore opticalModule Deluxe is a bi-directional fiber media converter or FMC. The opticalModule has an SFP fiber optic transceiver on one side and an RJ45 connector on the other side. The unit can be used to add fiber-optic networking to your existing wired network or convert your existing fiber optic network to a wired network. The unit can be used with All Sonore products or any other network server or endpoint.
The opticalModule Deluxe is systemOptique Certified.
- Supports both 100 speed and 1000 speed network devices
- Supports flow control
- Designed on the same form factor as the ultra/opticalRendu and the ultraDigital
- Compatible with the original Rendu (ethernet input to SPDIF/i2s output)
- Compatible with the Sonore endPoint (ethernet input to SPDIF/AES-EBU output)
- Improved circuit layout
- Supports the use of the Sonore dual faceplate
- Includes a link LED
- Includes LEDs on the ethernet connector that indicate 100/1000 speed streaming
- All connections are on the rear faceplate
- Four (4) high-quality ultra low noise linear regulators
- Fixed frequency high-quality ultra low jitter FEMTO oscillator
- External power input jack
- RJ45 input connector
- Includes one SFP fiber optic transceiver
- Power connector: 2.1mm x 5.5mm (center +)
- Power input: 5-9 VDC, recommended is 7 VDC.
- Dimension: 3.5″x2.2″x.7″ (8,89 cm x 5,58 cm x 1,77 cm)
- systemOptique Certified
Optical Ethernet to Cable Ethernet Converter
Cable Ethernet to Optical Ethernet Converter
Includes: opticalModule Deluxe, SFP Fiber Transceiver, Warranty Information, Product Set-Up Instructions