Fully five-fold shielded silvered OFC cat7 network cable with high quality Telegartner RJ45 connectors. This version is provided with solid silver-plated or copper.
A good network cable is often underestimated, but convince yourself and hear what this can mean. Improvement of timing, spatiality, timbre and dynamics!
- silvered strands of high-purity OFC copper (1-2 µm)
- solid ofc
- high quality shielded network connector
- braided shielding
- 4 aluminium PET film screens for the individual isolation pairs
- blocked interference such as DECT or mobile phones, microwaves and mains hum on all frequencies.
- Cat 7
- real 600 MHz
- silvered OFC copper
- 7 strands per conductor
- Hi AWG 26/7
- Five screenings
- 1 shield braid, 4 aluminium foil screenings
- 8.5 mm diameter
- Bending radius 4 x Ø
- Capacity nominal 45 nF / km
- Relative velocity of propagation ca. 0.76 C
- Wave resistance 1 – 100 MHz = 100 +/- 15 ohm
- Wave resistance 100 – 250 MHz = 100 +/- 22 ohm
- Wave resistance 250 – 600 MHz = 100 +/- 25 ohm
- Attenuation of shielding up to 600 MHz > 60 dB
Cables from Purecable aim to get the best out of your hi-fi products, so that your music gets the maximum experience. Quality, durability and craftsmanship.
Their cables are manufactured with ultra high quality copper cables with nanotechnology. Together with NativeDSD, purecable provides 100% satisfaction guarantee on all cables. If their products do not match with your system, you can return the product or change it with another type.