The sonicTransporter i5 is Small Green Computer’s solution for stable and maintenance-free streaming of your digital music collection. Built with an Intel i5 processor and a high-speed SSD, this server is perfect for lightning-fast access to your music.
This product is milled out of a solid block of billet aluminum, which allows the case to serve as the heat-sink for the processor. Without any moving parts, the sonicTransporter i5 is both fan-less and noiseless. No keyboard or monitor is needed for this plug-and-play music server, which acts like a NAS to house your music and other files. The web-based interface makes this product easy to access with a browser from your tablet and will have you playing music across your network quickly and effortlessly.
- Add up to 4TB SSD storage when ordering or add your own internal SSD using the tool-less 2.5″ hard drive bay and your music will be available to virtually any network player
- Use the sonicTransporter with a Sonore Rendu series player attached to your USB DAC to create a complete digital transport solution
- This device comes with Roon Core pre-installed and allows for up to 16 simultaneous zones of multi-room streaming
- Exceeds Roon Labs hardware specifications
- Our easy-to-use web page supports the addition of many more music applications including HQPlayer, MinimServer (DLNA), squeezebox, Plex Media Server and more
- Additionally sold in a bundle with our external CD ripper for sonicTransporters
- sonicTransporter i5
- 19v 3.5A (120v-220v) power supply – works in any country (US-type power cord included)
- 1m LAN cable
- 60-day Roon trial
- The sonicTransporter i5 is designed for a music library of 1-450K Red Book audio, DSD and Hi-Rez tracks. Custom solutions are available for larger music libraries upon inquiry.
- This server pairs well with Sonos network speakers and allows you to listen to local music or other files at any time without ever turning on your home computer.
- In addition to using an SSD drive, customers also have the option to attach a USB drive full of music or a NAS.
- 30 days to return any of our products, no questions asked…
- 1-year warranty on parts and labor
- Lifetime free technical support
This product includes:
- 12v 5A power supply (120v – 220v) and US or EU power cord, depending on shipping location
- 1m LAN cable
- Network: Gigabit Ethernet RJ45
- USB: 2 x USB 3.0 ports (only one can be used for a USB drive)
- Power: 12VDC input
- Network Protocols: Roon (RAAT), DLNA, Samba (Sonos® and others), Squeezebox®, Plex Server
- Pull out drive bay: Accepts 2.5 inch SSD drives. When purchasing optional storage from us, we use the Samsung 860 EVO Series 1TB, 2TB, or 4TB drives.
- 0dB (Noiseless)
- Web user interface for configuration from a web browser or table
- 8.25″ x 6.25″ x 1.375″ (WxDxH) (20,9 x 15.8 x 2.5 cm)
- 2.4 lbs (±1 kg)
- 0° C to 40° C
- 64GB SSD for server database (Roon Server, Squeezebox, DLNA) no local music storage.
- Optional 2.5″ pull out hard drive for additional music storage
- Compatible with any USB attached hard drive
- Compatible with almost any NAS (Synology, QNAP, Western Digital, Buffalo, and more)
- 9 Watts
Power adapter requirements (if you want to provide your own):
- 12VDC at 4 amps
- 5.5mm OD x 2.5mm ID DC adapter jack (center positive)
Roon Customers – Get a faster / better Roon Music Server (compared to the Nucleus) at a much more affordable price…
There are no reviews yet.