Cable Ethernet Input to SPDIF and AES-EBU Output
Stream audio content from JRiver, Audirvana Plus, or your favorite DLNA/UPnP controller application on a module device.
Please note Sonore will not provide support for direct connection to OS X or Windows.
- DLNA/UPnP protocol support
- 24/192 PCM, and DSD64 via DoP
- Supports AAC, AIFF, ALAC, FLAC, MP3, and WAV files from HTTP streams
- Operates fully asynchronously using on board fixed frequency low noise audio oscillators
- Supports gapless playback from your computer, Android device and iOS device
- SPDIF via transformer isolated BNC
- AES-EBU via transformer isolated XRL
- Made in the USA, with foreign and domestic parts.
- Quality wiring
- Quality rear panel DC input jack
- Quality rear panel audio jacks
- Power requirements: 5 VDC, 500 mA (power supply sold separately)
- Enclosure matches the Sonore power supply
- Dimensions: 60mm(h)x165mm(w)x165mm(d)
- Roon streaming supported via SonoreUPnP Bridge (sold separately)
Includes: endPoint, Rubber Feet (4), Warranty Information