***The Signature Rendu SE optical received the 16th Annual Positive Feedback Writers’ Choice Awards for 2019***
Introducing the Signature Rendu SE, the absolute ﬁnest streaming USB source we have made. The Signature Rendu SE is the natural evolution of Sonore’s ultraRendu and Sonore’s acclaimed Signature Power Supply.
The Signature Rendu SE takes fiber optic Ethernet input or cable ethernet input and renders it to a perfect, ultra-low noise USB feed to one’s USB DAC. While the opticalRendu is a revolutionary product, the Signature Rendu SE takes off from the opticalRendu concept, improving on it by reﬁnement and attention to every detail. The SE takes
advantage of single chassis design, allowing close coupling of the power supply and processing board for the ultimate in ultra-low impedance and ultra-low noise power delivery. The SE processing board uses a large footprint to allow for eleven (11) independent low noise voltage regulation stages, and better physical separation of the Ethernet processing and USB output sections, further reducing noise and crosstalk. Two ultra-low phase noise (so-called “femto”) oscillator are used to govern all processing and USB audio output.
The Signature Rendu SE is systemOptique Certified.
Selectable Output Modes
- Mode #1 – SqueezeLite Output – This output works with any Logitech Media Server and compatible controllers. This output supports true gapless playback of PCM, DSD/DoP, and native DSD.
- Mode #2 – ShairPort Output – This is an AirPlay emulator that utilizes streams sent to it from a compatible source. This output supports true gapless playback of PCM.
- Mode #3 – MPD/DLNA Output:
Mode #3a – DLNA Output – This output utilizes streams from UPnP/DLNA servers and controllers. This output can be configured as an OpenHome renderer. This output supports true gapless playback of PCM, DSD/DoP, and native DSD.
Mode #3b – MPD Output – This output is intended to work with an SMB mount. This output supports true gapless playback of PCM, DSD/DoP, and native DSD.
Mode #3c – Songcast Output – This output accepts streams from your computer running Linn Songcast. The application is in Beta form.
- Mode #3 – MPD/DLNA Output:
- Mode #4 – HQ Player NAA Output – This output utilizes streams from Signalyst’s HQ Player running on your computer. Digital signal processing is performed by HQ Player and then asynchronously streamed to the Network Audio Adapter (NAA) output. This output supports true gapless playback of PCM, DSD/DoP, and native DSD.
- Mode #5 – RoonReady Output – This output utilizes streams from Roon. This output supports true gapless playback of PCM, DSD/DoP, and native DSD.
- Mode #6 – Spotify Connect Output – This output can be controlled by your computer or tablet running the Spotify application. This application is based on librespot which is an open
- Supports the following PCM sample rates up to: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 352.8kHz, 384kHz, 705.6kHz, and 768kHz
- Supports the following DSD sample rates up to: DSD64, DSD128, DSD256, DSD512
- POP free DSD/PCM transitions
- Not all USB devices or output modes support the maximum sample rate of the unit
- RoonReady certified
- Audirvana Plus certified certified
- Running Logitech Media Server locally allows playback of local radio stations and streaming service
- Logitech Media Server allows you to use the unit as a UPNP server in combination with Drive Mounter
- The Software Manager that allows you to install and uninstall apps as needed
- BubbleUPnP Server app allows any renderer to take advantage of the OhMedia – OpenHome protocol
- OhMedia – OpenHome protocol allows the Linn Kinsky and Linn Kazoo Apps with playlist support to be used as controllers
- Supports Tidal and Qobuz lossless streaming in Squeezelite output mode and DLNA output mode
- Native DSD is supported on select DACs
- The unit is controlled via third-party apps on your mobile device and on your computer
- Based on Sonicorbiter, closed source and open source (GPLv2)