If you are not happy with your purchase, you may return a gear item, and do so that it arrives within 30 days after it was delivered to you, back in our warehouse. You are responsible for covering the shipping for the return.
The return address is
Native DSD Music v.o.f.
attn. Gear Return / J. Sacks
Street & house number: Waaldijk 76
Zip: 4171 CG
Country: The Netherlands
phone: +31 418 58 1800
We recommend using a shipping method that requires NativeDSD to sign for the delivery.
What to include when returning gear
- The device you want to return
- All original cables if any
- Include any instruction books, offer cards, ties, pouches, etc.
- The original product packaging, if applicable, must also be in good condition.
- The original printed invoice, please place it in the box, and write on it that the item is being returned.
What happens after NativeDSD has received a returned item?
- After the gear is returned, we will check it for any damages.
- If you have not explained to us yet why it is returned, we will ask the reason.
- We check if the device you have returned still is in a fully working order.
- If all is well, we will refund the amount for the Gear purchase back to the original payment card/method used to place the order. Original shipping costs are not refunded.