You may return a gear item, and do so that it arrives within 30 days after it was delivered to you, back in our warehouse. You will have to organise and ship to our warehouse yourself. You are responsible for the costs and insurance.
NativeDSD Gear Returns
Street: Waaldijk 76
Zipcode/ Postal Code: 4171CG
Country: The Netherlands
Phone: 0031 418 58 1800
What to include when returning gear as part of the 30-day return service
- The gear item in original packaging
- All original cables, if any
- Include any instruction books, offer cards, ties, pouches, etc.
- The original product packaging and outer packaging, if applicable.
- A printed copy of the invoice, packing slip, or some other way for us to identify the order, please place it in the box.
What happens after NativeDSD has received a returned item?
- After the gear is returned, we will check it for any damages and functionality.
- If you have not explained to us yet why it is returned, we will ask the reason to improve our service.
- We check if the device you have returned still is in a fully working order.
- We will refund the amount(s) for the Gear item(s) purchase back to the original payment method that was used to place the order. Original and any return shipping costs are not refunded. Refunds may take up to 30 days to process.
If you have questions, please email us! email@example.com
Terms and conditions apply.
How does it work if my device needs a repair under warranty?
Repairs within the warranty period may be handled directly with the manufacturer. We keep close ties with the distributors and manufacturers so we can help with communication regarding a repair. Any shipping costs regarding repairs are your responsibility.
If you are unsure what to do, please email us so we can guide you along the warranty and repair process. Our guidance is free of charge!