If you are not happy with your purchase, you may return a gear item, and do so that it arrives within 30 days after it was delivered to you, back in our warehouse. NativeDSD will cover the return shipment costs.
What to include when returning gear
- The device or cable you want to return
- All original cables if any
- Include any instruction books, offer cards, ties, pouches, etc.
- The original product packaging, if applicable.
- A printed copy of the invoice, please place it in the box, and write on it that the item is being returned.
What happens after NativeDSD has received a returned item?
- After the gear is returned, we will check it for any damages and functionality.
- If you have not explained to us yet why it is returned, we will ask the reason.
- We check if the device you have returned still is in a fully working order.
- If all is well, we will refund the amount(s) for the Gear item(s) purchase back to the original payment method that was used to place the order. Any original shipping costs are not refunded.
If you have questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions apply.