- Payments are placed in Euro. The amount may be converted to a different currency depending on your financial institution providing the payment. Any refunds are made in Euro, any amount differences in conversion due to changes in currency exchange rates are not covered by NativeDSD Music.
- Shipments made outside the EU, may be subject to import taxes. Contact your local government to find out what you can expect. We cannot be held responsible for the costs of importing goods into the country you specify during checkout of the order.
- The 30-day trial period starts on the day the shipment for the product is received as indicated by the track and trace information provided by the freighter.
- Any returns must be dated with valid postal stamp within 30 days after receiving the shipment or indicated as such by track and trace information provided by the freighter (first scan date time).
- Any returns made delivered back to us (our address in the Netherlands) within 30 days after delivery can be returned without restocking fees.
- Any refunds will only be made after returning equipment in 100% good condition. Fingerprints are ok. Ripped boxes or packaging is not ok, and the amount deducted for replacing packaging depends on the device ordered.
- Returned devices must include the original invoice in the box of any returns and indicate that it is a returning the item.
- Return shipment to our business address in the Netherlands, cost, delivery and packaging is solely the responsibility of the user. Please choose for a delivery that requires us to sign for the returned package.
- One or two year warranty is always included. Certain manufacturers offer even more warranty, please always check this with the manufacturer’s website, or by sending us a message.
- The currency converter is for informational purposes only. Any transaction will still be made in Euro’s. It is up to your financial institution to calculate the exchange amounts. The indicated amounts may be slightly different from the actual amount deducted due to constant exchange rate updates.
- NativeDSD may cancel orders and refund customers’ money due to printing / pricing errors.
- NativeDSD may cancel orders and refund customers’ money if ordered product is not available for delivery.
In regards to the free music offered with a purchase from this site
There are a few rules in connection with the free albums that come with Gear orders.
- You may choose any album from www.nativedsd.com, the number of albums is outlined in the table on this page.
- Note your albus and then send us a reply email with the album selection.
- The free albums will be added to your NativeDSD account so you can download them. You will need to create an account at www.nativedsd.com if you do not have an account yet to be able to receive the music. We only offer downloads for the free music, no physical media is shipped.
- Any album delivered to you for free with a Gear order becomes a purchase if you decide to return the hardware device within the trial period. The value of the albums delivered will be deducted from the refund after sending back the device in 100% working condition. (You may be charged VAT for the albums, depending on your location.)
We hope not to scare you with these rules, it is the only way we can offer a 30-day trial in combination with the free music. You can of course not make use of the free album offer, or only accept the offer after the trial time expires to eliminate any confusion. Questions? Ask us!
NativeDSD.com General Terms and Conditions
Regarding to Music Downloads offered via NativeDSD.com in respect to the Free Music Offering on gear.nativedsd.com and the sale of Products as part of Gear orders.
The free albums as part of a gear order are delivered via a user account on NativeDSD.com. You will need to comply with the Terms and Conditions stated at NativeDSD.com when signing up at that website in order to receive the free music.
Last update to terms: Jan 01, 2020