How does the free music and free shipping offer work?
Ordering gear from NativeDSD Gear has the great advantage of being able to listen to native DSD music files right after unboxing your new equipment. We offer:
- Every order above €100 includes a number of Free DSD albums, offered through the NativeDSD.com music store. Because we believe that good sounding music starts with excellent quality data. These files come straight from the labels and are carefully checked for authenticity by contacting the recording engineers.
- Every order €450 and up qualifies for free shipping. You must select free shipping during checkout. The free shipping option may be slower than the paid option, depending on country, weight and other variables. Please check with us if you would like to know the exact difference for the desired gear.
- Check your total Gear order amount in the table below and find the number of albums you can choose.
- You may choose any album from nativedsd.com, the number of albums is outlined in the table below.
- Pick the albums (write them down) and submit your choices, including channels and quality, in a reply to the order confirmation email of the gear you ordered. Mention the email address connected to your NativeDSD.com account.
- After your gear order has shipped, the free albums will be added to your NativeDSD account so you can download them. You will need to create an account at nativedsd.com if you do not have an account yet, to be able to receive the music.
|Gear order total amount*||Free Album(s)||Free Shipping|
|€100 – €449||1||No|
|€450 – €1,300||2||Yes|
|€1,301 – €2,300||3||Yes|
|€2,301 – €7,000||5||Yes|
|€7,000 – €9,000||10||Yes|
|€9,000 And Up||15||Yes|
- You may choose any album from www.nativedsd.com, the number of albums is outlined above.
- Note your album URLs and then send us a reply email with the links & desired quality and channel selection.
- Free music offering can only include multichannel music files if a multichannel device is ordered.
- The free albums will be added to your NativeDSD account so you can download them. You will need to create an account at www.nativedsd.com if you do not have an account yet to be able to receive the music. We only offer downloads for the free music, no physical media is shipped.
- Any album delivered to you for free with a Gear order becomes a purchase if you decide to return the hardware device within the trial period. The value of the albums delivered will be deducted from the refund after sending back the device in 100% working condition. (You may be charged VAT for the albums, depending on your location.)
We hope not to scare you with these rules, it is the only way we can offer a 30-day trial in combination with the free music. You can of course not make use of the free album offer, or only accept the offer after the trial time expires to eliminate any confusion. Questions? Ask us!
How fast do you ship?
We do our best to ship products that we have in stock within 1 business day. Certain items take a little longer as they may be a special order, made to order or backordered. If you are unsure and the delivery time is important to you, please contact us so we can give an estimate before placing your order.
Where do you ship, and how much does it cost?
We ship worldwide*. Shipping is free for orders over 300 euros. Please select the free shipping option during checkout. For other orders, we charge a flat rate for Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), we charge a bit more for orders to the rest of Europe, and close to 50 euro’s for orders shipped outside of Europe. When gear is shipped outside the EU, you may need to pay import tax to import the device to the country where you ship the device. Please check with your local authorities.
Do I have to pay VAT? Do I have to pay import duties?
Depending on the country you like us to ship your order, you may have to pay VAT. You can see the percentage of VAT charged during checkout. Companies with a valid European VAT number may be exempted from paying the VAT. You can enter the VAT number during checkout so that the price will re-calculate. If you are not able to deduct VAT during checkout, please message us so we can make an official VAT invoice for your company.
If the item is exported from the EU (where our company is shipping from) you may have to pay import duties. You can check on the website of your (local) government what rate applies.
Do I get an official invoice for my purchase?
Yes, you will receive an invoice in your e-mail inbox at the time the order is shipped to you. This invoice also clearly indicates the VAT percentage and amount, if applicable.
How does the 30-day trial work?
Returns can be made within 30 days after receiving the shipment. A full refund will only be made after returning equipment in 100% good condition. NativeDSD Gear will cover return shipment costs. Please always include the invoice with the return, and clearly indicate that it is being returned. Please also review our Terms and Conditions regarding returns, you may start your return here.
How do I return products?
You may start your return here. Please also review our Terms and Conditions regarding returns.
Do I get warranty on the device(s) I order?
Yes. All products of course have a standard 2 year factory warranty. Sometimes this is up to 5 years, depending on the brand, device and shipping locations. Please ask us if you are unsure.
How does it work if my device needs a repair?
Repairs within the warranty period may be handled directly with the manufacturer. We keep close ties with the distributors and manufacturers so we can help with communication regarding a repair. Any shipping costs regarding repairs are your responsibility.
If you have questions regarding this topic, please feel free to reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This page was last updated on December 10, 2022
*We do not ship to certain countries that lack reliable shipping companies to deliver. Contact us if you need to know more.